My Restaurant Academy
My Restaurant Academy makes restaurant course development, off-the-shelf restaurant e-learning topics, restaurant training certification, restaurant training automated reports, easy and inexpensive.
Dupont Learning’s Four Pillars of Service
Your training library can start with important off-the-shelf e-learning topics, like Food Handler Training, Alcohol Seller-Server Training, and Food Allergy Training, etc.
We’re guessing you also want to learn to create your own courses. Dupont Learning can teach you to create your own interactive, self-paced e-learning modules, using built-in tools, or popular authoring software like Articulate Storyline or Lectora.
Hosting, Tracking, Certification, Reporting
Dupont Learning can host and track your courses on our LMS.
For a small monthly fee, employees will have access to your course 24/7. Advanced features include custom branding, self-registration, automated notifications, completion cirtificates, reports, etc.
Sample Restaurant Courses
Most Dupont Learning courses can be customized for your restaurant.
The Restaurant Harassment Prevention course can include your own Restaurant anti-harassment policy and complaint form. It can also range from a 20-minute overview to a 2-hour course that is compliant with laws in California, Connecticut, New York and other states.
With Dupont Learning’s low-cost, automated approach, restaurant employees launch the menu course and take the test using a store iPad, or or a personal smart phone. Results are automatically tracked, and restaurant managers receive email completion reports.
There is a lot to know about alcohol law and the responsibilities that go with it; and the consequences of not taking it seriously. This course will review real world guidelines and show you how to follow the law without interfering with your customer’s good time.
Why My Restaurant Academy?
eLearnDepot.com - Key Features
eLearnDepot.com includes several features that makes creating, hosting, tracking elearning easy and affordable for your restaurant. Click the tabs shown to learn more.
Click the tabs below to learn more.
Create Your Own Courses
Dupont Learning can teach you how to create your own e-learning courses using top authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and Lectora.
- You can create your own courses
- Dupont Learning can create courses for you (we have created more than 1000 e-learning titles).
- We can teach you to create your own courses (remote, one-one-one training).
- Or, consider restaurant course development with Dupont Learning (we can do the things you don’t have the skill or time for).
Besides food and alcohol server training, we have over 100 well-written soft-skill topics, that can be modified to better fit your training needs.
New employees can self-register, choosing their job title and store location. New users can then be automatically assigned courses based on the title and location.
Simple Low Cost Structure
Our simple and straghtforward pricing allows for unlimited users and courses. There is simply no more affordable way to train your employees.
Our content is created to be viewed on any mobile device. iPad? iPhone? PC? No problem.
Do your workers go through a restaurant training certification process – where specific restaurant skills – like menu knowledge, or anti-harassment – are validated and the employee earns a Certificate of Achievement? If yes, and if it is still a manual process, you might like automating that function with My Restaurant Academy.
- Students self-register – completing an online registration form – choosing their store location, job function, etc.
- Registered students are auto-enrolled in the right course(s) depending on their user profile (store, job position, etc.).
- Enrolled students receive auto enrollment email notification – with course launch link (no need to log-in to start the course).
- Students can complete their training on any computer or mobile device.
- Upon course completion, student receives an automated email Restaurant Training Certification.
- Students can also view/print their training results and certificates from their Transcript page.
Students are notified via email of course and curriculum milestones such as their course enrollment, a reminder 7 days before the start of the course and much more. Notification emails include features such as a direct link to course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on as well.
Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Elevate Your Classroom
Contact Dupont Learning to set up a free trial using elearndepot.com