Private Club Academy (PCA) is a shared online learning management system set up for private clubs to offer essential private club e-learning, private club training certification, documentation, and reporting, at low cost. PCA makes it possible for your private club employees, managers and board members to self-register and take courses. Then, club administrators will receive automated reports verifying training completions.
Why Private Club Academy?
- We have many off-the-shelf, yet modifiable private club e-learning topics available
- We can help you (or teach you) to create your own interactive, self-paced e-learning modules
- Adding users, assigning courses, running reports, etc. is intuitive and easy
- Cost is very affordable – including for private clubs who normally rely on members for free training services
- Completing training is simple and convenient for employees and board members from their mobile devices
Private Club Academy – Course Development
Dupont Learning can help with private club course development / e-learning:
- You can create your own courses (hosted on our Private Club Academy).
- Dupont Learning can create courses for you (we have created more than 1000 e-learning titles).
- We can teach you to create your own courses (remote, one-one-one training).
- Or, consider private course development with Dupont Learning (we can do the things you don’t have the skill or time for).
Note there are many ways to create self-paced e-learning modules. Dupont Learning can help you decide whether to create quick/simple/inexpensive e-learning, or rich media, highly interactive, self-paced courses.
Do your employees go through a private club training certification process – where specific hospitality skills – like menu knowledge, or anti-harassment – are validated and the employee earns a Certificate of Achievement? If yes, and if it is still a manual process, you might like automating that function with Private Club Academy.
- Students self-register – completing an online registration
- Registered students are auto-enrolled in the right course(s) depending on their user profile (job position, etc.)
- Enrolled students receive auto enrollment email notification – with course launch link (no need to log-in to start the course)
- Students can complete their training on any computer or mobile device
- Upon course completion, student receives an automated email Private Club Training Certification
- Students can also view/print their training results and certificates from their Transcript page
Private Club Academy – Automated Reports
A key function is Private Club training documentation, and automated reports. Key stakeholders, like the General Manager, or board directors receive regular email reports informing them on Club employee e-learning progress.
“Dupont Learning has helped us take an out-of-date, paper-heavy training program and convert it into an effective online training program with interactive courses and tests. Their learning platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, both as a student and as a manager on the reporting side. It can be accessed on any device so it makes training convenient for our staff!
e-Learning Topics Available to You:
- Alcohol Server Training
- Bartender Training
- Bus Person Training
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Dishwasher Training
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Food Allergies
- Food Safety: From Farm to Fork
- ID Checkpoint
- Improving Tips
- Knives and Cuts
- Line Cook Training
- Machine Guarding
- Menu Training Made Easy
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Preventing Private Club Theft
- Private Club Safety Training
- Safe Food Temperatures for Sizzling Summer Heat
- Server Training
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Slips, Trips, Falls
- Strains and Sprains
- Time Management in the Age of Anxiety
Private Club Academy: Key Features for Students
Mobile Support: Students can take courses on the go by accessing them directly from their iPhone/iPod and Android (if CM Mobile has been purchased).
Multi-Language Support: Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Notification Features: Students are notified via email of course and curriculum milestones such as their course enrollment, a reminder 7 days before the start of the course and much more. Notification emails include features such as a direct link to course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on as well.
Transcripts and Certificates: Students can view and print their personal transcript anytime.
Automatic Student Registration: Courses can be assigned to user groups (PC locations, bartenders, servers, etc.), so new employees in those groups are automatically registered in those courses.
Email Capabilities: Students can email their instructor through Private Club Academy’s email function.
Re-enrollment Notice: When the system automatically re-enrolls a students in a course, the action is noted in the Gradebook and appears in the student’s transcript. A new enrollment email notification is available for re-enrollment.
Private Club Academy: Key Features Managers/Reporters
PC Manager Reporting: Assign managers as “Reporter” and he/she will receive Private Club e-learning automated reports for their locations.
Student Registration: Managers/Reporters can enroll and un-enroll Private Club employees who work at their location.
Transcript Reports: Managers/Reporters can view student history of to see what courses were taken, what scores they received, how long it took them to complete each course and more.
Automatic Status Reports: Managers/Reporters can receive automatically-generated private club training documentation / status reports via email, on selected days.
Private Club Academy: Key Features for Administrators
Data Organization and Categorizing: Organize data in any format you choose, such as city, or region, making running reports easy and more meaningful.
Easily Import SCORM and AICC Compliant Content: SCORM and AICC content can be imported directly into Private Club Academy with a simple click of a button, enabling quick and easy setup of courses.
LDAP Support: Private Club Academy enables data transfer from Enterprise Resource Systems, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and others directly in to MRA with a file transfer process. MRA also provides SAML2 and API functionality to connect MRA with other databases with API access in real-time.
Email Capabilities: Administrators can set up the email interface to work with an external email program or use Private Club Academy’s internal email system for notifications and communications between students and instructors.
Auto-Enroll Curricula: Administrators can set up curricula to automatically enroll students in a particular job function or location.
Simple User Deactivation: Deactivate or archive users to ensure content is there for future use.
For more information on Private Club Academy, please contact Dupont Learning at 203-272-8511 – or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org