My EHS Academy makes EHS course development, off-the-shelf EHS e-learning topics, EHS training certification, and automated EHS training reports, easy and inexpensive.
Contractor Safety Training
Many companies are required to provide/track/certify EHS Training Certification for company contractors – non-employees – working at their facilities. But this training is often not convenient and cost-effective EHS e-learning topics, because non-employees are generally not allowed to enroll on company’s Learning Management System (LMS). As a result, most company contractor EHS training is Instructor Led Training (ILT) with paper/pencil tests. Furthermore, tracking is often manual, using an Excel spread sheet.
Why My EHS Academy?
- We have many off-the-shelf, yet modifiable EH&S e-learning topics available (see below)
- We can help you (or teach you) to create your own interactive, self-paced e-learning modules
- Adding users, assigning courses, running reports, etc. is intuitive and easy
- Cost is very affordable compared to other e-learning platforms and instructor-led training
- Completing training is simple and convenient for students – from their PC’s or from mobile devices
EHS Course Development
Dupont Learning can help with EHS course development / e-learning:
- You can create your own EH&S e-learning topics and courses (hosted on our My EHS Academy).
- Dupont Learning can create courses for you (we have created more than 1000 e-learning titles).
- We can teach you to create your own courses (remote, one-one-one training).
- Or, consider EH&S course development with Dupont Learning (we can do the things you don’t have the time or skill for).
Note there are many ways to create self-paced e-learning modules. Dupont Learning can help you decide whether to create quick/simple/inexpensive e-learning, or rich media, highly interactive, self-paced courses.
After completing relevant EHS courses, employees and contractors automatically receive EHS Training Certificates (Certificate of Completion) from My EHS Academy via email.
- Upon course completion, student receives an automated email EHS Training Certificate
- Students can also view/print their Certificate from their login Transcript page
My EHS Academy: Key Features
- Employee/Contractor self-registration
- Each Contractor Company can be tracked separately – with Contractor designee assigned as “Reporter” (they receive automated completion reports)
- Auto-assignment of courses
- Auto-email notifications of course assignments
- Courses accessed from laptop, iPad, smart phone, etc.
- Single-click to launch courses from email
- Core Safety e-learning topics (see below)
- Modifiable Safety e-learning templates
- Co-authoring services … helping you create custom insurance e-learning from scratch. Read more >>
My EHS Academy: EHS Training Reports
A key My EHS Academy function is EH&S training certification automated reports. Key stakeholders, like contractor administrators, receive regular email EHS training reports informing them on contractor company employee e-learning progress.
What EHS courses are available on My EHS Academy?
Emergency Action Plans
Fall Protection – Working at Heights
Fire and Explosion Hazards
Flammable and Combustible Liquids
Introduction to OSHA
Lockout / Tagout
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Slips, Trips, Falls
Strains & Sprains
Walking, Working Surfaces
Can I include our own Company EH&S Training Content?
Yes! We can help you convert your PPT slides to interactive, self-paced e-learning quickly and economically.
Mobile Support: Students can take courses on the go by accessing them directly from their mobile devices.
Multi-Language Support: Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Notification Features: Contractors are notified via email of course and curriculum milestones such as their course enrollment, a reminder 7 days before the start of the course and much more. Notification emails include features such as a direct link to course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on as well.
Transcripts and Certificates: Contractors can track their course history and grades by viewing their own transcript that can include the number of credit hours earned through the successful completion of each course. In addition the Contractor has the ability to print any EHS Training Certificate from within My EHS Academy.
Automatic Contractor Registration: Students can quickly register for courses as well as view course names, descriptions and notes in one centralized location. You can also assign Contractors to a course based on their contractor grouping.
Internal and External Email Capabilities: Contractors can email their instructor through My EHS Academy without the use of an external email program or their own personal email address.
Re-enrollment Notice: When the system automatically re-enrolls a Contractor in a course, the action is noted in the Gradebook and appears in the Contractor’s transcript. A new enrollment email notification is available for re-enrollment.
Features for Managers/Reporters
Contractor Reporting: Assign contractor company administrator as a “Reporter” he/she will receive automated training reports for their contractor company. Reporters can also enroll/un-enroll contractor employees in courses, change passwords and User ID’s, etc.
Transcript Reports: Reporters can view the history of all Contractors to see what courses were taken, what scores they received, how long it took them to complete each course and more.
Automatic Status Reports: Reporters can receive automatically-generated status reports via email, on selected days.
Features for Administrators
Easily Import SCORM and AICC Compliant Content: EHS e-Learning Topics / SCORM and AICC content can be imported directly into My EHS Academy with the simple click of a button, enabling quick and easy setup of courses.
LDAP Support: ELearnDepot enables data transfer from Enterprise Resource Systems, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and others directly in to My EHS Acdemy with a file transfer process.
Active Directory Support: My EHS Academy provides network security through user authentication with your organization’s Active Directory, thus making ELearnDepot even more safe and secure.
Email Capabilities: Administrators can set up the email interface to work with an external email program or use My EHS Academy internal email system for notifications and communications between Contractors and instructors.
Auto-Enroll Curricula: Administrators can set up curricula to automatically enroll Contractors in a particular organizational category.
Simple User Deactivation: Deactivate or archive users to ensure content is there for future use.
Contact Dupont Learning
If you would like to learn more about our Contractor Education Learning Portal, or give it a test drive, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org