Medical Device e-Learning with Med Gear Academy (from Dupont Learning)
Med Gear Academy makes medical device e-learning for sales/service reps and customers quick, easy and inexpensive. In addition, Med Gear Academy automatically generates medical device certification, and reporting saving you both time and effort.
Why Med Gear Academy?
- We can assist you in creating your interactive, self-paced medical device e-learning modules
- Assigning courses, administration, and reporting is very easy for you
- Cost is extremely low compared to instructor-led training
- Completing training is easy and convenient for students
Med Gear Academy – Course Development
Dupont Learning can help you develop your medical device e-learning quickly and efficiently. There are many ways we can help:
- You can create your own courses (hosted on our Med Gear Academy).
- Dupont Learning can create courses for you (we have created more than 1000 courses).
- We can teach you to create your own courses (remote, one-one-one training).
- Or, consider creating courses with Dupont Learning (we can do the things you don’t have the skill or time for).
There are many ways to create self-paced Med Device e-learning modules. We can help you decide whether to create quick/simple/inexpensive e-learning, or rich media, highly interactive, self-paced courses.
Do your sales/service reps/customers go through a medical device e-learning certification to validate their expertise in your medical device? If yes, is the certification still a manual process? Dupont Learning can help you streamline and automate your medical device certification process with Med Gear Academy
- Students self-register – completing a custom reg form (saving you admin time)
- Registered students are auto-enrolled in the right course(s) depending on their user profile (established in self-registration)
- Enrolled students receive auto enrollment email notification – with course launch link (no need to log-in to start the course)
- Students can complete their training on any computer or mobile device
- Upon course completion, student receives an automated email Medical Device Certification
- Students can also view/print their Certificate from their login Transcript page
Med Gear Academy – Reports
A key Med Gear Academy function is Automatic Reporting. Key stakeholders, like regional managers or customer administrators, receive regular reports informing them on team member medical device e-learning progress. As a result, up-to-date the “Reporters” are likely to influence their team members to complete their training requirements.
Why Dupont Learning for Medical Device e-Learning?
- Dupont Learning has been in the training business for 30 years, and e-learning authors for 15. As a result, we know how adults learn, and we know how to create e-learning modules quickly and efficiently.
- Small company service. We know what we are doing, we can fix about anything, we pick up the phone, we respond to emails or texts quickly.
- We are flexible – and can help with very sophisticated e-learning projects, or simple .pdf read / short quiz modules done the same day.
Med Gear Academy: Key Features
- Self-registration for new users, including automatic association with specific groups or regions
- Each region can be tracked separately – with region managers assigned as “Reporters”
- Auto-assignment of courses
- Auto-email notifications of course assignments
- Courses accessed from laptop, iPad, smart phone, etc.
- Single-click to launch courses from email
- e-Learning games, competition, etc.
- Modifiable e-learning templates
- Co-authoring services … helping you create custom e-learning from scratch. Read more >>
- Hundreds of low-cost, modifiable, Business Skills topics. View list >>
Med Gear Academy: Key Features For Students
Mobile Support: Students can take medical device e-learning courses on the go by accessing them directly from their iPhone/iPod and Android (if CM Mobile has been purchased).
Multi-Language Support: Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Notification Features: Students are notified via email of medical device e-learning course and curriculum milestones such as availability, their course enrollment, reminders for approaching training deadlines, and much more. Notification emails can include features such as a direct link to the course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on.
Transcripts and Certificates: Students can track their course history and grades by viewing their own transcript that can include the number of credit hours earned through the successful completion of each course. In addition students have the ability to print any Certificate completed within Med Gear Academy.
Automatic Student Registration: Students can quickly register for courses as well as view course names, descriptions and notes in one centralized location. You can also assign students to a course based on their sub-group, such as region, location, job title, etc.
Internal and External Email Capabilities: Students can email their instructor without the use of an external email program or their own personal email address.
Re-enrollment Notice: When the system automatically re-enrolls a students in a course, the action is noted in the Gradebook and appears in the student’s transcript. A new enrollment email notification is available for re-enrollment.
Med Gear Academy: Key Features for Managers/Reporters
Manager Reporting: You can assign managers as “Reporters” and they will receive automated medical device e-learning status reports for their employees.
Student Registration: Managers/Reporters can enroll and un-enroll students who are assigned to them.
Transcript Reports: Managers/Reporters can view the medical device e-learning history of their students to see what courses were taken, what scores they received, how long it took them to complete each course and more.
Automatic Status Reports: Managers/Reporters can receive automatically-generated status reports via email, on selected days.
Med Gear Academy: Key Features For Administrators
Data Organization and Categorizing: Organize data in any format you choose, such as city, region, etc., making running reports easy and more meaningful.
Easily Import SCORM and AICC Compliant Content: SCORM and AICC content can be imported directly with the simple click of a button, enabling quick and easy setup of courses.
LDAP Support: Enables data transfer from Enterprise Resource Systems, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and others directly with a file transfer process. Provides SAML2 and API functionality to connect with other databases with API access in real-time.
Active Directory Support: Provides network security through user authentication with your organization’s Active Directory.
Email Capabilities: Administrators can set up the email interface to work with an external email program or use internal email system for notifications and communications between students and instructors.
Auto-Enroll Curricula: Administrators can set up curricula to automatically enroll students in a particular job function or location.
Simple User Deactivation: Deactivate or archive users to ensure content is there for future use.
Learn more about Dupont Learning here.
For more information, please contact Dupont Learning at 203-272-8511 – or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org