Medical Device e-Learning Portal
eLearnDepot.com is a Learning Management System (LMS) hosted by Dupont Learning to host, launch and track product e-learning quickly and inexpensively. In the training business since 1988 (30+ years), Dupont Learning also know a thing or two about training – and how to create e-learning courses that do a good job teaching.
Having created more than 1,000 e-learning titles, and working for some of the largest (and smallest) companies in the world, we also understand there are situations when a Level 4, highly interactive self-paced e-learning module is required … and also when a read-only, .pdf with assessment test is the best way to go. So we have created really impressive, effective e-learning, and we have also created boring page-turners that are quick and inexpensive. But I am here to say, there are circumstances that call for one or the other – or something in-between. Let us help you figure out the best method for your product and situation.
Why Dupont Learning?
- Dupont Learning has been in the training business for 30 years, and e-learning for 15. We know how adults learn, and we know how to create e-learning modules quickly and efficiently.
- Small company service … we know what we are doing, we can fix about anything, we pick up the phone, we respond to emails or texts quickly.
- We are flexible – and can help with very sophisticated e-learning projects, or simple .pdf read / short quiz modules done the same day.
Why eLearnDepot.com for your medical device training audience?
- eLearnDepot.com enables medical product groups to build, launch, track online training at minimal cost.
- A turnkey system, eLearnDepot.com can be setup quickly, including user registration by region.
- Dupont Learning helps you through all aspects of e-learning, including building your own courses if you choose.
- Key Features
- Self-registration for new users, including automatic association with specific groups or regions
- Each region can be tracked separately – with region managers assigned as “Reporters”
- Auto-assignment of courses
- Auto-email notifications of course assignments
- Courses accessed from laptop, iPad, smart phone, etc.
- Single-click to launch courses from email
- e-Learning games, competition, etc.
- Modifiable e-learning templates
- Co-authoring services … helping you create custom e-learning from scratch. Read more >>
- Hundreds of low-cost, modifiable, Business Skills topics. View list >>
Dupont Learning Customers include:
Abacus Technology Corporation
Clive’s Roadhouse Restaurants
Crooked Pint Restaurants
Green Mill Restaurants
International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
OEM Data Delivery
Panda Restaurant Group
Pratt & Whitney
Sweet Pea Restaurants
Key Features For Students
Mobile Support: Students can take courses on the go by accessing them directly from their iPhone/iPod and Android (if CM Mobile has been purchased).
Multi-Language Support: Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Notification Features: Students are notified via email of course and curriculum milestones such as their course enrollment, a reminder 7 days before the start of the course and much more. Notification emails include features such as a direct link to course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on as well.
Transcripts and Certificates: Students can track their course history and grades by viewing their own transcript that can include the number of credit hours earned through the successful completion of each course. In addition students have the ability to print any Certificate completed within ELearnDepot.
Automatic Student Registration: Students can quickly register for courses as well as view course names, descriptions and notes in one centralized location. You can also assign students to a course based on their sub-group, such as region, location, job title, etc.
Internal and External Email Capabilities: Students can email their instructor through eLearnDepot.com without the use of an external email program or their own personal email address.
Re-enrollment Notice: When the system automatically re-enrolls a students in a course, the action is noted in the Gradebook and appears in the student’s transcript. A new enrollment email notification is available for re-enrollment.
Features for Managers/Reporters
Manager Reporting: You can assign managers as “Reporters” and they will receive automated training status reports for their employees.
Student Registration: Managers/Reporters can enroll and un-enroll students who are assigned to them.
Transcript Reports: Managers/Reporters can view the history of their students to see what courses were taken, what scores they received, how long it took them to complete each course and more.
Automatic Status Reports: Managers/Reporters can receive automatically-generated status reports via email, on selected days.
Features for Administrators
Data Organization and Categorizing: Organize data in any format you choose, such as city, region, etc., making running reports easy and more meaningful.
Easily Import SCORM and AICC Compliant Content: SCORM and AICC content can be imported directly into ELearnDepot with the simple click of a button, enabling quick and easy setup of courses.
LDAP Support: ELearnDepot enables data transfer from Enterprise Resource Systems, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle and others directly in to ELearnDepot with a file transfer process. ELearnDepot also provides SAML2 and API functionality to connect ELearnDepot with other databases with API access in real-time.
Active Directory Support: ELearnDepot provides network security through user authentication with your organization’s Active Directory, thus making ELearnDepot even more safe and secure.
Email Capabilities: Administrators can set up the email interface to work with an external email program or use ELearnDepot’s internal email system for notifications and communications between students and instructors.
Auto-Enroll Curricula: Administrators can set up curricula to automatically enroll students in a particular job function or location.
Simple User Deactivation: Deactivate or archive users to ensure content is there for future use.
For more information, please contact Dupont Learning at 203-272-8511 – or send e-mail to email@example.com