Insurance Broker Training
Dupont Learning provides an Insurance Broker Training e-Learning Portal that enables regional insurance companies to create, host and track their own producer-focused, e-learning content.
Continue below to learn more.
Four ways Dupont Learning can help …
Insurance Broker Training/Certification
Dupont Learning’s LMS – elearndepot.com
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals CA – (Ethics Fulfills Ethics Requirement) (4 Hours)
- Principles of Insurance -CA – (General) (11 hours)
- HIPAA for the Insurance Professional CA – 1 hr(s) (Life)
- Personal Life Insurance (LO) 3 hr(s)
- Estate Planning Advanced (LX) 4hr(s)
- Consumer Protection Law (LO) 1 hr
Automate your web-based insurance broker training/certification with Dupont Learning
Click the tabs below to learn more.
Create Your Own Courses
Dupont Learning can teach you how to create your own web-based insurance product training/certification courses using top authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and Lectora.
- 90-Minute, remote, one-on-one sessions
- Learn instructional design, outline/storyboard, image editing, interactions, animation, voiceover and more
- Program your course using Lectora or Storyline
- Number of sessions depends on experience level
Add to your library of home-grown custom courses, from our library of e-learning topics, including Consumer Protection Law, Estate Planning Advanced, Ethics for Insurance Professionals, and more.
Dupont Learning’s elearndepot.com LMS will be branded for your company. Click here for sample branded login/registration page.
New students can self-register, choosing their job title, location and many more custom fields. New users can then be automatically assigned courses based on these fields. Go to sample login/self-registration page.
Simple Low Cost Structure
Our simple and straightforward pricing allows for unlimited users and courses. There is simply no more affordable way to train your insurance broker users.
Our content is created to be viewed on any mobile device. iPad? iPhone? PC? No problem.
Students are notified via email of course and curriculum milestones such as enrollment, completion, or approaching deadlines. Notification emails include features such as a direct link to course with an embedded UserID and Password, allowing automatic log-on.
Students have the option to use eight different languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, and Mandarin).
Elevate Your Web-Based Insurance Training/Certification Classroom
Contact Dupont Learning to set up a free trial using elearndepot.com