E-Learning Development Services
Now that we have the Internet (high-speed in most cases) and rapid e-Learning authoring tools (see below), it is easy to convert traditional, instructor-led training to interactive, self-paced e-Learning modules. There are so many advantages to e- Learning, including:
- Documentable – course completion, test scores, question responses can be automatically tracked
- Low cost
- Just-in-time training – accessible 24/7
- Convenience for learner
- Eliminates travel (for learners and instructors)
- Modules can be taken over and over
- Consistent message/training – Direct from the SME
Dupont Learning can create entire e-Learning courses for you, using Lectora, Articulate, or Captivate authoring software. Or, if you prefer to do some or most of the work yourself, we can partner with you to provide just the right amount of help.
e-Learning courses using Lectora:
Highly interactive – customized and branded to suit your organization – courses that do a great job teaching new skills – editable by you in the future – launches and tracks from any AICC or SCORM compliant LMS. Mobile e-Learning is now easy using Lectora mobile e-Learning templates.
e-Learning courses using Articulate and Storyline 2:
Use your own PowerPoint slides – fast, easy, inexpensive – professional voice narration
e-Learning courses using Captivate:
Good for computer application training – highly interactive – professional voice narration
Custom Software Training Development
Assuming your software product is fairly complicated, there is probably some (or a lot) of training required for users to use it correctly. So how is that training accomplished? Do your trainers provide hands-on training at customer locations? Do your customers travel to your Company home office to attend training? Do you do webinars?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, do you miss some potential participants because they are unwilling, unable, or don’t have the budget, to travel? Do your trainers repeat the same training day after day, week after week? Would you get better participation and product usage if your training were more convenient and accessible online? And does the success of your software product depend on effective training – and ultimately users, using your product correctly and thoroughly?
Perhaps Dupont Learning can help by providing:
- Custom, interactive, self-paced product training videos or simulations (or teach you to create your videos/simulations)
- Combine your training topic assets (individual topic videos/simulations), with an online test, to create full e-learning courses.
- Provide a branded online e-learning portal – either a hosted website for your training assets, or a Learning Management System, complete with registrations, automatic assignments, notifications, training reports, etc.
- Develop a “points and badges” game format to encourage and reward training users for participating in e-learning activities
Contact us to review your training requirements and let us offer our suggestions, or perhaps build a quick demo to illustrate the potential of online e-learning.
203-883-1059 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional voiceover narration:
Choose from many top professional narrators. Click here to listen to sample voices.
Course translation services:
Dupont Learning can translate your e-Learning course to almost any major language … and provide professional voiceover as well. Contact us for more details.
e-Learning Game Themes, Points, Badges, Competition
How do you get users to view every page and participate in every e-learning activity? Do you hide the Next button until all of the page activities are completed? Disabling the Next button often annoys the user, and doesn’t necessarily improve the learning results. Most likely, if the learner is not interested, they will just wait until the audio stops, or just click away on the page to get the Next button to show. Instead, why not follow B.F. Skinner’s “Principle of Reinforcement”, and reward users for completing pages and participating in course activities?
Consider letting us create a demo using your content:
The best way to evaluate whether your content is suitable for self-paced e-Learning is to have us do a short demonstration using your content. The module we create can be viewed by any of your stakeholders and decision team via the Internet. Demo’s are very inexpensive … and sometimes free. You can upload your content (PPT file, Word doc., etc.) using the link below. We will be automatically notified when your content is uploaded to our server.
Do you have custom e-learning development needs, but not enough time to create the courses yourself? Or do you lack some of the skills necessary to create your own e-learning, so could use help in certain areas of development? Do you need help learning key software, like Lectora, or voice-over narration tools, image editing, or e-learning instructional design?
Consider e-Learning Co-Development Services from Dupont Learning to build e-learning courses together, at the same time, learn to create your own courses. Here is how this could work:
- Enroll in our remote, one-on-one training program, where will teach you to use Lectora authoring software. Lectora lets you create simple courses to start, but then later advance to very sophisticated, industry-leading, interactive e-learning modules.
- Once you have learned the Lectora basics, we will work with you to divide up the e-learning project tasks, with you doing the parts you are good at or have time for, and Dupont Learning doing the rest.
Working with Dupont Learning, you will eventually become very skilled at managing e-learning projects, and also skilled at the specific tools and tasks.
Call us (203) 272-8511 for more details, or to discuss your current e-learning project.
Click here to upload your course files Content to Dupont Learning.