Remote, One-On-One e-Learning Authoring Training – using Lectora
Create your first Lectora course with professional e-Learning Authoring Training from Dupont Learning. Through a series of 4 or 5 private sessions via gotomeeting.com, we will walk you through your first e-Learning course – start to finish. Total training time will be 8 to 10 hours, but we won’t stop until your course is finished – and perfect! Click here to learn more about Lectora Inspire.
Objective: Create a complete, interactive and engaging, instructionally sound e-Learning course using Lectora or Articulate authoring software.
You will begin this e-Learning Authoring Training course with an online tutorial on e-Learning instructional design, and you will write your course outline and story-board before the classes begin. During the live remote sessions, you will use the content already created to build your course using Lectora software.
What it is:
- Complete a self-paced e-Learning module on e-Learning Instructional Design
- Complete your course Outline and Story-board
- Five 90-minute private sessions with an e-Learning development expert
- Complete your course at your pace – with our help. It will be top notch, comparable to professional courses.
What you will learn:
- Learn effective e-Learning instructional design
- Create course backgrounds and navigation structures using pre-designed templates
- Create chapters, sections, pages
- Create navigation structure
- Learn how to use images (re-size/compress)
- Add text and voice narration
- Learn “actions”, variables, hyperlinks, pop-up windows
- Learn about “inheritance” of objects
- Create interactions, quizzes and tests
- Learn to publish your course to your specific Learning Management System (AICC / SCORM)
What you will need:
- Lectora, Articulate or Storyline (we can can provide a trial copy of Lectora for this training class)
- Microphone (we will provide more information later)
When: Our e-Learning Authoring Training course is available at your convenience, at your pace. Ideally, 4 or 5 90-minute meetings, each a few days (or weeks) apart. Spreading the sessions out gives you time to practice – and build your course using the skills from the previous sessions. Also, you don’t need to learn how to publish your course until it is completed … so why hurry. Again, we will go at YOUR pace.
Where: remote via gotomeeting.com